Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Windows of Bilbao Spain

This week we have been visiting Bilbao Spain. My first impression? The windows, the beautiful windows. I was immediately struck by all of the amazingly beautiful windows.



The sheer volume of them....



....the shapes...



...the sizes...



...the elegance.....



....& oh the colors....



.... no matter wether bright or subtle... the colors, oh, the colors....



....& oh....oh, all of those incredible details.....



...of the beautiful windows....


....of Bilbao Spain.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, those are some stunning windows. I think I need to add Spain to my list of travels for next year, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those windows are so delicate and elegant.Love to see those fences with pretty plants too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning .the colours , the shapes , the shutters . !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those windows are stunning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm with you on loving these gorgeously artistic windows- lovely share - TY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn nice pics annie

    ReplyDelete