Friday, May 15, 2015

Je Suis Arrivée

Yes, I have arrived
The country side is green & as beautiful as ever. I am happy to be here in the early part of May, when all of the flowers are in bloom. I am especially happy to see my rose at its blooming peak. 
As soon as I arrive, a sense of peace & tranquility washes over me as I step into a much simpler sort of life. 








On my first day here I was treated to a bowl of fresh picked strawberries from my neighbors garden. What better & more delicious way to start my summer sojourn. 

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh Sally; how lovely for you! Bonne jour née! And a wonderful summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and rich, as life should be. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your simple lovely summer in France and
    I will continue to follow your site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sally.
    How exciting! Enjoy your beautiful summer in France.
    They are lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect, sweet haven and how very beautiful. Your neighbors must be delighted to see you return. And I can't imagine your joy -- or jet lag! Happy settling!

    ReplyDelete