Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sketchbook 3

One thing you learn doing a daily sketchbook like this is that everyday is different.




It's hard to explain. Your sketch tells a lot about how you are feeling on any given day.





And about, who, indeed you are. I most have a million different personalities.




Sometimes I am silly & cartoonish, & others more serious & art minded.





Still others I am caught between, not really one or the other.




I guess I just have to accept what comes & let it be.

Location:France

1 comment:

  1. journaling w/images and words is a good daily/nightly download of thoughts and feelings. i journal nightly. last night i wrote 21 pages. it just flows. head to hand. black marker in plain white paper. my head on paper. nice to see you creative expressing.

    ReplyDelete