Saturday, March 6, 2010

March First Friday at SoWa... a touch of spring






I failed to post a blog announcing the March First Friday which kicked off this weekend. Last month I sent out E-invites as well as announcements but this month I just relaxed & let it happen. The evening was almost balmy, even though the previous week had seen icy rain & snow flurries. Happily the mild weather brought out the crowds. Everyone seemed to enjoy just being out, mingling & looking at art. I had bought a bunch of daffodils, the first of the season, which added a touch of spring inside as well as out. We were especially happy to greet our good friend , Theresa Bricker, her husband Todd & darling daughter Sidney. Unfortunately I forgot to get my camera out in time to snap a pic of our youngest little art critic in her colorful multi patterned dress & shinny silver boots. However, I did get Dottie & Anna to help take a few shots before the evening came to an end. All in all it was a lovely night. I hope anyone who was not able to come this month will be able to make it to first Friday in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment